How to Save WhatsApp Status without Taking Screenshot or Snapshots. Save Friend’s Whatsapp Status without clicking Snapshots or Screenshots. The Process to Save Whatsapp Status Steps by Steps. How to Download Whatsapp Status Image and Video. Look at the method to Save Whatsapp Status Without Taking Screenshots using one simple app.
Save WhatsApp Status without taking Screenshot
WhatsApp application became a good friend to all Smartphone users to maintain good relationships with all friends. Not only does it help save time and effort but also the money to stay connected. Whatsapp always comes with new features and unearthed surprises. The new feature provided by WhatsApp is status. Status may be a text, image or a video. Using status option you can share your photos (images), videos as your status on your WhatsApp. Let us see how to Download WhatsApp status.
How to save WhatsApp status?
But the problem comes if you like someone’s status you want to save it in your mobile. The easy way to get it into your mobile is taking the screenshot and everyone follows this I think so. Isn’t it? Yes. But did you ever think that there are other options to save WhatsApp application? Now I would like to share some methods to know How to Get WhatsApp status without taking Screenshot.
Step by Step Method to Save Friend’s WhatsApp Status
Here I am going to discuss 2 easy methods to save Status of Whatsapp, Please follow the steps:
Using a third-party app to save WhatsApp status
- First of all to Whatsapp statuses Saver download and install Status Saver for WhatsApp on your device.
- Next, go to WhatsApp and view the status that you want to download. It will definitely help the status to load on your device.
- Then launch the Status Saver app.
- Now you can see two options for Images and Videos. You just tap the one depending on the type of status you have just viewed on WhatsApp.
- So then the status is available on Status Saver app. All you have to do is just tap on the download icon to save it locally on your device.
Using a file explorer to save WhatsApp status:
- In case if your phone doesn’t have a file explorer app then download one from Google Play Store.
- Then launch the File Explorer app on your device.
- Click on the three vertical dots shown on the screen and go to Settings.
- Now switch on the ‘Show hidden files’ option by sliding the switch.
- Then go back to your storage and just tap on the WhatsApp folder.
- Finally, tap on Media and then”, Statuses”.
You can check this also: Download WhatsApp in JioPhone
The noticeable thing about WhatsApp Status Saver
If you are aware of the tools and technique saving a WhatsApp Status Saver is actually a no-brainer. The WhatsApp Status Saver application helps you in viewing the content within the WhatsApp application and easy way to Save WhatsApp Status without Taking Screen Shots. Whatever, you are now allowed to download the same for later use also. If you don’t want to download them and save the content within the app so that it is attainable then the app is a good choice. On the other side, regardless the number of steps associated, the file explorer method seems more convenient. We always want to go with a better option to get the job done without installing any third-party application because it saves a lot of data and phone memory on our mobiles.