Who we are
We at Freedom251Info.com provide you with the detailed information about new technologies and updated gadgets and tech news. We bring you the latest updates and news related to Tech and offers and best deals available on the internet.
Our website https://www.freedom251info.com brings you the best offers and deals available on the internet and you can get all kind of updated technical information from here. Freedom251 respects the privacy of the users and follows strict guidelines to protect the same.
We collect different data from the users supplied by them along with some which are automatically collected by the website. We follow strict regulations to protect the data collected from the users.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
To enhance the performance of the site and to personalize the same, we collect different types of personal data from your end. These data may include: –
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Shopping Address
- Pin Code
- Your comment
The information provided by the users helps us to provide the best and user-friendly services. All the details provided on the site can be used by Freedom251 to protect or improve the services or for developing new services. The details we collect are used in the following ways: –
- Personalize the experience: – The provided information helps us to respond to your needs in a better and efficient way.
- Improvement of the site: – With your valuable feedbacks we do our best to enhance the website experience.
- Improvement of service: – With the given suggestions and details, it becomes easy and convenient for us to provide the best-required supports
- To contact you: – On the basis of your details, we can keep in touch with you via email or other media to respond to your query or for any other purposes.
All the details are not collected on own until you provide it by filling in comment sections or any kind of forms or information about cookies or from third-party embeds.
These details are not considered as sensitive if the same is available freely and is available to access in the public domain or if the same is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, any rules made thereunder or any other law for the time being in force.
For the security of your personal details, we implement the best security measures so that any kind of details you enter, submit or we get access to are completely secured.
With your information in the comment section, we get to know about your views regarding the sites and your required services or others. The information you give is collected through the comments and we use the same to provide you with an enhanced service.
For spam detection from the data shown in the comments we also take the IP address and the browser user agent string. The string created from your email address may also be provided to the Gravatar service to check the authenticity of the same.
https://automattic.com/privacy/. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment
The various section of the site also allows you to upload media files like images and others. Those files are easily accessible to different others users of the site. So, before uploading any media file, you should avoid uploading contents with embedded location data. With this, other visitors can extract any location data from the uploaded media on the website.
We may also get in touch with the third party to provide us with the service to understand the preferences of our site visitors. However, the third party service provider is not entitled to use the information collected from our behalf for their use other than helping us to make the service better.
Below are the few common cookies that we use to make our website more user-friendly: –
- While leaving a comment, you may need to save your name, email address and other details which are saved by the cookies. These help to improve your experience as in the next visit you will not require to fill in the details again for the same purpose. These cookies will expire after a year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
We do not use your data or information to sell or trade to other third parties. However, trusted third parties are not included in the same who helps us to operate our website in a smoother way and conduct our business to serve you.
We only share your information with the trusted parties as long as they agree to keep the data confidential and only use them for the better service of the site.
- Third Party Links: – We may include third party product or service on our site. They have their own and separate privacy policies. Thus, any content or activities of these linked sites have no connections to aour site and we possess no responsibility of the same.
How long we retain your data
We take your inputs and data to make our services better and provide a personalized experienced. For these, we retain your data for a certain period of time and some may also be kept forever. The details of those are as below: –
- Contact Information: – We keep your contact details for approximately 6 months.
- Analytics Records: – They are kept for around a year to enhance and maintain the performance of the site.
- Purchase Records: – If you purchase anything from our site, the records are kept for ten years for future references
- Comments: – To recognize and make the performance of the site better, the data in the comments section are kept for an indefinite time.
- Registered Users: – The users who register to our website have their data stored with us. We keep their personal details provided in the user profile and users can even see, edit or delete the same at any point of time. The username, however, can’t be changed. The administrator of the website has also got the rights to see and edit the data.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this sit or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We take complete security measures to protect any kind of unauthorized access or alteration of your data and information. These include internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices along with proper encryption of data along with security measures like two-factor authentication and the best staff training in data protection.
All details collected by Freedom251 are stored in a complete secured way within our controlled database. The server is protected by a strong firewall and has strictly limited access. The same is also protected by athe best security system. However, even with the best security systems, we can say that it is not impenetrable. There are many information that you provide on the website which can be viewed by others on the internet like the details you provide in the comment section can be viewed by other users of the site.
Though we make complete effort for the security of the provided data, sometimes we may need to share the same when required by law or in good-faith belief that such action is needed to take in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served on our website or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against any legal claims.