LG is most likely working on its 2018 series of smartphones, with the G7 in the pipeline. Now, a fresh report from claims that the company is also preparing to launch a flagship smartphone, the LG V35 ThinQ, which as the name suggests, will be the successor to the company’s recently launched smartphone.
Design and Display:
- Citing a reliable source, the report says that the smartphone will feature a 6-inch QHD+ OLED display with a taller 18:9 display aspect ratio.
- It is also said to sport an 80-percent screen-to-body ratio and is tipped to not include the notch on its display.
- The LG V35 ThinQ is said to sport an edge-to-edge design crafted to “fit in the palm of your hand.” and the company is aiming to make it lighter and with a slim form factor.
- It may be available in Black and Grey color options at the time of launch, with a “premium glossy finish.”
Cameras and Sound:
- The LG V35 ThinQ is also said to have a dual-lens 16MP camera, with one standard f/1.6 HDR-compatible lens and one wide-angle lens with a 107-degree field of view. This sounds identical to the camera rumored for the LG G7 ThinQ.
- It also apparently sports many of the same features and modes, most notably a Super Bright Mode, which combines pixels into a ‘superpixel’ to deliver bright images even in low light. The camera is also supposedly powered by AI, allowing it to detect what kind of scene you’re shooting and offer settings recommendations.
- Finally, there’s said to be a focus on audio with the LG V35 ThinQ. That includes a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC and far-field voice recognition – the latter of which should allow the phone to hear you from up to 17 feet away. Interestingly though there’s no mention of the ‘Boombox Speaker’ that’s rumored for the LG G7 ThinQ, so that could be one way in which the two phones differ.
- The source doesn’t say when the LG V35 ThinQ will land, other than to expect it in 2018, but as the LG V30S ThinQ was only announced in February we wouldn’t expect to see the V35 ThinQ until late in the year.
- As per the report, the smartphone will come with artificial intelligence (AI), which could be used primarily for image processing and for other tasks like a better response from voice assistant.
- In terms of audio, the smartphone is expected to feature a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC setup, same as its predecessor, but with additional enhancements and digital filters.
- It may also include far-field mics for better voice recognition from afar.
As mentioned earlier, LG is also working on them, which is confirmed to launch on May 2 in New York, and in Seoul the following day. A previous report outed the smartphone’s renders and suggests that it could be launched in five colors, which include Platinum Grey, Raspberry Rose, Aurora Black, Moroccan Blue, and a matte version of Moroccan Blue. These variants will reportedly be available based on region and carriers.
The renders reveal the presence of a notch on the top of G7’s display. The rear images of the phone suggest dual cameras, which are stacked vertically. There is also the fingerprint sensor at the back, which could also feature as the home button.
Check this mobile also: LG Q6 Plus Buy Online
As for the specifications, previous reports suggest that the LG G7 could be powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 with 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It was also spotted on AnTuTu recently where it scored 2, 52,473 on the tests.
LG V35 ThinQ Mobile Booking Online
This mobile is not available now for online shopping, as soon this will available for Buying Online, we will be updated here, Keep visiting this place for more updates about LG V35. Meanwhile, you can register your interests in this mobile phone by submitting this registration form.
So that’s all from our side. If you liked this post please tell us in the comment box, and keep visiting our site for more updates.