Reliance Jio Phone Delivery Flipkart, Amazon & Snapdeal, Jio Phone Delivery Schedule on Online Shopping Sites. When Jio Phone Delivery from Flipkart, Jio Phone Flipkart Online Delivery COD.
Jio Phone Delivery Flipkart, Amazon & Snapdeal
Jio Phone Delivery has been delay a week and in this article get to know the date where you can get handset of Jio Phone to you. Yes, because of heavy demand in the market, Jio Phone Delivery date has been delayed and it is confirmed to be one-week late arrival. Flipkart Amazon, and Snapdeal, in every online shopping sites, has been notified the same about the delaying Phone delivery of Jio Phone
What’s the main reason behind delaying the date for Jio Phone Delivery?
As we know because of huge demand of Jio Phone in the market and many users have already booked their Jio phone and waiting for delivery of handset. But due to huge demand, Jio pre-booking has been stopped one week before and phone delivery date of Jio is scheduled to be the next week that on 04 September – 10 September 2017.
Ahmadabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Pune is also sending a notification by Mukesh Ambani’s team that there will be a delay of one week in delivering Jio phone. You don’t need to worry at all as you can even check the live status of Jio Phone Delivery with a simple method and this is clearly explained in this article, let’s have a look.
How to Check Live Status of Jio Phone Delivery date?
If you are Jio customer, then it will become easier to check the live Online Status of Jio phone delivery and the date for which you can get the handset to your place. Follow below steps to check the date of Jio phone delivery Flipkart
Steps to Check Jio Phone Delivery Flipkart Date:
- Open MYJIO app and then search for Jio phones
- Enter the ordered ID in the right corner at the top side, in order to get the complete details of the Jio phone
- Then go for Proceed, you will find a complete the details of Jio Phone delivery date and also the tracking status till where your phone has been reached starting from imported place
- If you are not Jio users, then you need to go to respective online sites like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal and many other where you booked Jio phone for you.
- Check the availability of Jio phone and track the date when it will be delivering Jio phone
Now, if you feel like you can’t still wait for the Jio phone and seems the date too long for getting the mobile to you. Then don’t need to fear as there is an option available to get cancel the ordered Jio Phone mobile. Then still it is possible to do so.
How to get refunded after canceling Jio Phone?
After seeing the live status of ordered Jio Phone, if still seems long, then users can opt for canceling ordered Jio mobile and get back their 500rs in a very easy. Check below, how to get Rs 500 for cancellation of booked Jio phone.
- Normally 2-3 days will be the time to get amount refunded after canceling the Jio Phone
- Then even with the help of booked ID, you can check and confirm the cancellation of Jio Phone because of late Jio phone delivery
- Then request for refunding the amount once the cancellation is confirmed
Check more details about Jio Phone Booking Cancellation Process
That’s it check your account balance, then you will be even notified with an SMS alert once the amount is refunded back to your account. So it is much easy and simple to get back rs 500 refunded and it assures 100% back guaranteed by the Reliance Jio’s Owner Mukesh Ambani.