Jio Phone Delivery Date Confirmed, Jio Phone Delivery Started – When I will get my Jio Phone? You will soon Receive your Jio Mobile Phone delivery at your doorstep. Jio Phone Home Delivery on COD (Cash on Delivery) @ Rs 1000.
Jio Phone Delivery Date Started
So, at last, the much-awaited date has arrived. The pre-booking for the Jio 4G Handset has begun from 24th August at 5:30 PM. Now after booking, the next query comes about the Jio phone delivery date. Since the announcement about the launch on 21st July 2017, the Jio 4G handset has become the talk of the town across the country. So, let’s find out everything about this India Ka Smart Phone.
When will I get my Jio Phone?
Now as the registration for the mobile has started, the major query is about the Jio Phone Delivery Date. It has been confirmed by the officials of that the delivery of the Jio phone will begin from 1st September onwards. Every week 5 lacs of the units will be delivered in every state of India.
The exact Jio phone delivery date, however, can’t be confirmed in the confirmation SMS or by the store as it will be done on “First come first serve basis”.
How Much Needs to be paid for Registration and delivery?
You have to register your Jio 1500 handset by paying Rs 500. The rest Rs 1000 needs to be paid at the time of the delivery. This Rs 1500 that you are paying is a refundable security deposit which is available for the refund after 36 months.
What is the Offer about India Ka Smart Phone?
On 21st July 2017, the chairman and managing director of Reliance Industries Limited Mr. Mukesh Ambani launched the India Ka Smart Phone offers. The features of the offer include: –
- People will get the 4G feature phone at a price of Rs 0.
- For taking the phone you need to pay just Rs 1500 as s security deposit.
- The security deposit is refundable after 36 months. This makes the price of the handset to Rs 0.
- This handset will be available with the facilities of Jio connection i.e. unlimited calling and data usage.
- You can also browse video and use different apps in this feature phone.
So, with a security deposit of refundable Rs 1500, India can enjoy the 4G feature phone along with unlimited data and calling facility. This is definitely the next step towards digitalization.
How to Book the Jio Handset
The beta testing of the handset was done on 15th August and after that, many Jio outlets started to pre-book the phone with offline registration. However, the official date for the registration was 24th August for both online and offline process.
In the online process, you need to visit the official website of Jio or from the MyJio App. You need to provide your mobile number and address pin code along with the Aadhaar number to pre-book the phone. You will receive a confirmation SMS in your number along with a notification in your app.
In the offline process, you need to visit your nearby Jio store and submit the registration form along with the photocopy of your Aadhaar card.
In both the process, you will need to pay Rs 500 for the pre-booking and the remaining when the handset is delivered to you.
From this link, you can Book Jio Phone online
Some unknown facts about Jio Phone Delivery Details: –
- You can pre-book only 1 handset against one Aadhaar card.
- However, you can book multiple handsets from your MyJio App for your family and friends.
- You need to provide individual Aadhaar Number and their mobile number to book the handset for your family and friends.
- You can book multiple handsets if you have a business.
- You need to provide PAN or GSTN if you have a business and want to book multiple handsets.