mAadhaar App Download Official APK For Android, ios/ iphone, Windows – Mobile mAadhar Card App Download. How to use mAadhaar App and Lets You Carry Adhar on Your Android Phone. The mAadhaar app APK file is already available for download on Google Play marketplace, and has been launched only for Android users only.
mAadhaar App Download Official APK For Android
The UIDAI i.e. the Unique Identification Authority of India has launched mAadhaar App APK Download for Android. This is the mobile version of your Aadhaar card. With this app, you will be to carry all the mentioned demographic updated on your Aadhaar card along with your in your Smartphone. So, there will be no need to carry your original Aadhaar card everywhere to show your information like name, date of birth, address, photo and others.
Benefits of mAadhaar Official App
This is a big step taken by the UIDAI for the convenience of the individual. Downloading the mAadhaar app will facilitate individual in a great number of ways. It is just a first step as there will be a lot of other benefits which will be added to the same. Below is the list of the basic benefits to enjoy with mAadhaar app download:-
- With this app, you will not require carrying your original Aadhaar card to show or prove your demographic information. All this will be available in your Smartphone only where the app is downloaded.
- This app will enable you to do biometric lock on your Aadhaar account and unlock also. With this, you can block all kind of transactions which need your Aadhaar card like opening a bank account, and others.
- Any update or change in the profile of Aadhaar card can be easily checked. So, after successful completion of the updating, you can verify the same from here.
- Instead of manual entry, with the mAadhaar app download you can easily share the QR code and password protected eKYC data.
As the app is in a launching phase, all the other features and benefits are not yet disclosed and integrated.
How to Download and User mAadhaar App
You can download the mAadhaar app in your android mobile. Below are the steps to download the same: –
- Go to Google Play Store and enter “mAadhaar App”
- Check the developer name, it will be UIDAI. Don’t install any fake apps.
- After installing, the user can scan the QR code on the Aadhaar card or set a password manually.
- Process completed.
Yes, it is that much easy only. You need one more thing i.e. your mobile number which is registered with your Aadhaar card as a one-time password will be sent in that number for verification. Without the registered number, the registration procedure can’t be completed
What are the Supported Handsets for mAadhaar App Download
Currently, the mAadhaar App APK Download is available only on Android platform. But work and updating are still going on for mAadhaar App Download (Official) For Android, iOS/ iPhone, Windows – Mobile mAadhar Card.
So, it will be soon available on other mobile platforms like iOS, Windows etc.
You can Link Aadhaar Card with your PAN Card by going through this link
How Secured and Safe it is?
The UIDIA is well aware of the importance of security in this and therefore, they have taken all the required measures to ensure the security and protection of your data. There is an added feature which will make the requirement to enter a password every time to do any kind of action with the app.
However, if the mobile is stolen, it is suggested to block the registered number with Aadhaar immediately.