Relax! You can still link your Aadhaar with PAN card – your PAN isn’t invalid just yet. Step by Step: How to Link aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online. A step by step guide with screenshots on how to link aadhaar to PAN. It is compulsory to provide both Aadhaar & PAN number while filing income tax return.
I think all of you are well known about the Supreme Court’s verdict of linking the PAN card with the Aadhaar card. This entire linking process needs to be completed within a stipulated time period i.e. the 31st December 2017. Though there are several modes available as of now, are you finding it difficult to Link aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online? If the answer is ‘Yes’, then don’t panic. We are here to guide you properly to Link Aadhaar Card to Pan card online.
Why should you Link aadhaar Card with PAN Card Online?
The central Govt. made pan card aadhaar seeding process mandatory to eliminate black money from Indian economy. This process will bring transparency in the tax paying system of Indian economy.
Process for PAN card Aaadhaar Seeding
Apart from Link Aadhaar with Pan Card Online, one can do the same by sending SMS in the proper format.
How to link Aadhaar with Pan Card Online?
The entire process of pan card aadhaar seeding is very simple. Professional expertise is not required to do this. Two different methods are available to complete the linking process. You have to just follow the below-mentioned guidelines properly to Link Aadhaar with Pan Card Online:
For those who have not an account on the e-filling website:
- At first, you have to visit the e-filling website, i.e. incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Now, you have to click on the specific link i.e. titled as ‘Link Aadhaar’.
- Now you have to fill up the blanks with necessary details i.e. PAN no., Aadhaar no., and applicant name according to the Aadhaar card & captcha details.
- Now click on the green colored ‘Link Aadhaar’ button to complete the pan card aadhaar seeding
For those who have an account on the e-filling website:
- At first, you have to log into the e-filling website by entering valid credentials i.e.password, log-in ID & D.O.B.
- Most of the case, you will see a pop-up window asking to perform the pan card to aadhaar linking. If you do not find the same, you have to go to the ‘Profile Settings’ option under the blue tab. Now click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option.
- Now it’s time to verify the details i.e. Name, gender as well as D.O.B. too.
- If all come true, just fill the specified box with the Aadhaar no. and enter the correct captcha.
- You will see a confirmation of successful pan card aadhaar seeding throw a pop up on your screen.
Don’t Miss: Save your aadhaar card
The pan card aadhaar seeding process is not at all a tough procedure. Visiting the official e-filling website and following the above-mentioned process is enough to perform the task successfully. So, why are you late? Go and link your aadhaar with the PAN as soon as possible to experience all the PAN card related service in a hassle free manner. Feel free to comment below, if you face problem during the pan card aadhaar seeding process.