JIO 408 Plan Details, JIO 408 Recharge Last Date, Online Recharge offer JIO 408 Plan. Get Unlimited Voice Call With 1GB 4G Data For 84 Days. JIO 408 Offer will now get Non-Prime users 1GB Data a day for 3 months.
JIO 408 Plan Details
Reliance Jio is now giving away its best offer to its non-Prime members with the new Jio 408 Offer. The offer falls under their “Dhan Dhana Dhan” group of offers that provides unlimited talk time and massive data usage to customers with a periodic subscription fee. The new plan allows unlimited calling, texting and uses off Jio services via the Jio Apps along with 4G data usage capped at 1GB each day.
Who can avail the Jio 408 Plan?
Jio 408 plan is specifically for the Jio non-prime members. It will provide the subscribers with all the benefits of the prime membership as well as the high volume 4G data usage. People who are already on the Jio Prime membership cannot avail this plan.
The Jio 408 plan essentially enrolls a non-prime subscriber to a prime subscription. So, the subscriber gets the benefits of the prime membership, plus a little extra, such as an extended membership.
How do you get the Jio 408 Plan?
There are two ways in which you can get the Jio 408 plan – either through the online Jio recharge portal or through the My Jio app.
Using the Jio Recharge Portal
- Log in to the Jio Recharge portal using your preferred browser from phone or PC.
- If you do not have an account, sign up for a new account, otherwise, login directly.
- Enter your Jio number and click on submit.
- Now, from the list of plans, select the Jio 408 plan and click on submit.
- Now, click on the “Recharge” tab.
- You can now make the payment using credit or debit cards, as well as net banking.
- Your Jio plan will now be activated on your number and you will get a notification on your phone.
Using the My Jio App Recharge
You can also activate it right on your phone. For this, you will need the My Jio app installed and connected to the internet.
- Now, open My Jio app. If you do not have that, install it from the app store.
- Next, log in to your account.
- Click on the “Recharge” tab, select the recharge amount. In this case, it is Rs 408.
- Now, select the correct payment method and complete the payment.
What are the features of the Jio 408 plan?
The Jio 408 Plan is the same as the Jio 309 plan for the prime members. Here is the feature matrix.
|Available for||New & Non-Prime Members|
|Data usage||1GB Per Day|
|Calls||Unlimited free local+STD|
Please note that the data usage takes into account total amount of data transferred. This means all uploads and downloads are counted. The Jio 408 plan is basically the Jio Prime membership fee, which is Rs. 99, along with the Jio 309 plan. 309 + 99 = 408, hence the 408 plan is for non-prime members.
Don’t Miss this Offer: JIO Prime 402 Plan
If you are new Reliance Jio user, get the Jio 408 Plan and enjoy unlimited free calling and huge data usage.