How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently & Deactivate Facebook Profile Temporary. Delete Facebook Account Permanently Link. How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days. Difference between Deactivating and Deleting your Facebook Account.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
- 1 How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
- 2 Delete my Facebook Account Right NOW
- 3 Difference between Deactivating and Deleting your Facebook Account
- 4 Steps to Deactivate Facebook Account or Profile Temporary
- 5 Steps to Delete Facebook Account Permanently:
- 6 How to Create Backup of Facebook Profile Data
- 7 Popular Serch Terms to Facebook Account Delete Option
Delete Facebook Account Permanently is possible and it is quite easy. If you are looking for the deletion of Facebook account then you are at the right place where you can find the simple guide and steps to Delete Facebook Account Permanently and you don’t be panic it is quite simple and easy, please follow the below points for the deletion of Facebook for permanent.
Delete my Facebook Account Right NOW
But before going to deletion of Facebook account there is need to know the difference between deletion and deactivation of Facebook account because people often try to deactivate the account and got to delete the account without their main intention to do so. So it is more important to know the fact what difference between Facebook deletion and deactivation of accounts is. So, let see what actually it.
Difference between Deactivating and Deleting your Facebook Account
Is Facebook Account Deletion and Facebook Account Deactivation are both the same? , What makes the difference?
No, both are not same as many are still in dilemma and searching for the difference to know between these two terms. Delete Facebook Account Permanently is said to be little serious matter and it is because there will be 14 days given to the account once he/she opted for deletion of the account. It is because there will be no more chance if he/she passes their 14 days after clicking for Facebook account deletion and there will be no more option to get back the Facebook account and 14 days is taken by the Facebook in order to delete your complete profiles, pictures, videos, friend’s images and all other kinds of stuff.
But when the matter comes to Deactivation of Facebook account, this process includes just hiding the ID for some period and whenever you want it again you have complete access to get back the Facebook Account for sure and again you can start it from the first again. You will be having the same account as the same you had it previous time. So, this is the main difference encounter when it comes to Deletion and Deactivation of the Facebook account. We will see how the steps follow for these two.
Steps to Deactivate Facebook Account or Profile Temporary
- If you are not Log in, then it is needed to log in to your account if in case you are choosing to delete your Facebook account
- There you will find down arrow in the down of account menu, please click on the down arrow as shown there.
- Find ‘setting term in the menu and then hit on that. Then you may find many different options from which you need to select ‘security’
- There ‘Deactivation’ option is visible to you when you click that it will deactivate your account completely.
Steps to Delete Facebook Account Permanently:
Here is the easy method to delete Facebook, you need to click on Delete Facebook Account Permanently Link given below. This will Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days. Keep This in mind always.
Facebook Deletion Permanently – please follow this link to get complete deletion of the Facebook account and make sure you may have the backup of the profile if you wish to take.
Read Also: How to Record Video Call on Facebook
How to Create Backup of Facebook Profile Data
- Click the account menu down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page in your web browser
- Click ‘Download a copy of your Facebook data’ at the bottom of your General Account Settings
- Choose ‘Start My Archive’
This will start downloading of your Facebook Profile Data archives, It will contain your Facebook profile information, photos, and all your secret data. So be aware where you keep or save these data.
Popular Serch Terms to Facebook Account Delete Option
- www.facebook.com/help/delete Account
- Delete my FB Account
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Without Waiting 14 Days
- Facebook Account Delete Option
- How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently Immediately
- How to Delete Fb Account Permanently From Mobile
- Delete my Facebook Account Right Now
- How to Delete Facebook Account Without Password
- Delete Facebook Account Permanently Link
So once the deletion is done on your Facebook account then there will be no more Facebook Profile of you on Facebook Server. Think before you do opt for deletion of Facebook.