How to Book Jio Phone Online | Jio Phone Booking Online – Wait is over now, Booking has been started from 24 August at 5:30 PM. Now you can Book Jio Phone Online with your aadhaar card number.
How to Book Jio Phone Online Now
- 1 How to Book Jio Phone Online Now
- 2 Detailed Information on Book Jio Phone Online?
- 3 How to Book Jio Phone Online: – Through Website
- 4 How to Book Jio Phone Online: – Through MyJio App
- 5 How to Book JioPhone Online: – Through SMS
- 6 How to Book Jio Phone Offline: –
- 7 How to Book Jio Phone Online For My Friend and Family?
- 8 Jio Phone Online Booking Registration Form
On the 24th August 2017, 5:30 PM the Jio phone booking started 24 August (Order NOW). Yes, the long wait is over. Since the announcement of the India Ka a Smart Phone on 21st July 2017, the whole country is eagerly waiting for the official date for the pre-booking of the Jio phone.
The Jio Phone will be available to the users at an effecti8ve price of Rs Zero to the users. This means, now you can have a 4G connection and a 4G handset completely free of cost. But, you are needed to pay Rs 1500 as a refundable security deposit. The amount will be available for the refund after 36 months when you submit the mobile back.
Detailed Information on Book Jio Phone Online?
The booking has started today (Order Now), yes, the long wait is over now. If you want the 4G Featured Phone with the service of unlimited voice and data services, then you need to hurry and proceed for booking now.
The Jio phone can be booked in three different ways i.e. through online, SMS and from the offline stores.
How to Book Jio Phone Online: – Through Website
- Visit the official website of Jio i.e. https://www.jio.com/
- Sign up with your details.
- You will get the option as “Pre-booking Started – Book Now”
- After that enter your mobile number and follow the process.
- Enter your details like Aadhar number, address, pin code etc.
- Pay the amount of Rs 500 for booking.
- You will get a confirmatory SMS about the booking details and from where to collect the handset.
How to Book Jio Phone Online: – Through MyJio App
- Install the latest version of MyJio App.
- Open the app and tap on the option pre-book now.
- After that, you need to enter your phone number and the pin code of your address.
- After that, you need to select from a list of preferred payment option to pay the required Rs 500.
- You will get a booking id for the confirmation of the booking from the app and via sms.
How to Book JioPhone Online: – Through SMS
- To book the handset through SMS, you need to type JP(Pin code)(Store code) and then send the SMS to 7021170211.
How to Book Jio Phone Offline: –
- Visit your nearby Jio store along with your Aadhaar card and fill up the registration form. You can pre-book the handset by submitting Rs 500 and pay the remaining Rs 1000 when the handset is delivered.
How to Book Jio Phone Online For My Friend and Family?
From your handset and MyJio App, you can also book Jio phone for your family and friends. The step for the same is same as above. Just in the place of the mobile number, enter the person’s mobile number and his/her address pin code who wants the phone and proceed for payment. The confirmatory SMS will be delivered to your app and to the mobile number.
Jio Phone Online Booking Registration Form
Here you can Book Jio Phone Online by filling this online Registration form for JioPhone. Thanks and please Fill this form carefully.